More and more people work privately in the cloud. We use OneDrive or Google services box without thinking. However, if we apply such techniques in a Life Science environment, different rules apply.
The management is often very enthusiastic, because the costs can often be reduced. However, QA representatives often don't like it. We also run business risks. What happens with our data? Who can view our data? And do we still get our data back if we want to leave the supplier? How are we going to validate these systems?
PQT has set up practical training as an answer to all these questions. Knowledge of Validation of Computerized Systems is required.
The following subjects will at least be covered:
- IT Infrastructure
- Cloud systems
Who should attend this training
This training is especially intended for employees working with within IT solutions, e.g. ICT professionals, Service Providers, Application Managers, Qualification and Validation employees, Quality Assurance and anyone who is interested in these subjects.
If non-Dutch students participate, the training will be in English language.
- The student will receive two weeks training for an email training and location details
- The student will receive a certificate after the training
- Lunch and refreshments during the training included
- The student receives at the beginning of the training a binder which includes the printed slides of the presentation.
- € 795,00 per student (excluding VAT)
You can register for this training using our Training Schedule